|Here are (hopefully) all images that have my stock in them.|
STOCK RULES - Read these, and the notes below carefully to avoid any misunderstanding:
1. Inform me when you have used my stock. You must provide me with a link to your art either via a comment or note.
2. Credit me in your artist's comments box on the deviation. Provide a link back to my account or to the original deviation. (Example: "Model: DaeStock" or "Model: daestock.deviantart.com/")
3. My model stock is restricted. You MUST have my permission you use my model stock IN ANY WAY outside of DeviantArt. Failure to do so will result in removal of your artwork. For more information see Outside Use below.
4. My stock must be sufficiently edited. I reserve the right to tell you to remove any image that does not fulfill the requirements stated below.
5. Do not submit your art into the Photography gallery.
6. My stock is for art purposes only. It is not to be redistributed as a raw stock image, edited and resubmitted as stock, nor any of my rules or copyright infringed in any way. For what is and is not allowed see Usage and Tutorials/PS Actions/Resources/Line Art below.
7. Line Art offered for others to colour, PhotoShop Actions where my stock is the preview image, and Tutorials using my stock are to follow the instructions listed in Tutorials/PS Actions/Resources/Line Art below.
You can use my stock for any form of art you can think of, traditional and digital painting, drawing, sculpture, photomanipulation/photomontage.
You do not need my permission to use my stock within the bounds of DeviantArt, as long as you credit me and post a link back to the original picture.
You cannot resubmit my pictures as premade stock or a raw stock image. It is important to note that your art must be that. Art. It must be sufficiently edited otherwise I will get you to remove the image as a breach of rule 4.
If you wish to use my stock in any way outside of DeviantArt you must obtain my permission prior to posting it.
You must send your request in a note.
You must tell me where you want to post it and provide link to your profile on the said site.
Credit must be provided with a link back to my account.
It is also important to note that I cannot give you permission for any of the models on this account other than myself.
You can find my pictures on Pixelovley.com, where they are used for sketch/drawing practice, and you can use them as such. I am aware that I am credited on those pictures, and I'll take no excuse on how you didn't know the original author, if you decide to post those sketches outside DA.
COMMERCIAL USE (as of 1st of July, 2013)
You MUST acquire my permission prior to selling. Don't go ahead and do it and get my permission afterward.
Note me with full details of your project. The more information the better. What image, used in what capacity, where, where it will be sold, in what numbers. (Use note format, not comment)
I require credit to "Dan Oblak" as a model if possible. I understand where it's not.
Theft of my work (aka, selling it without my permission) will result in you paying me compensation.
Prints on DeviantArt do not apply to these rules. (Because it has always been that way.) Prints on other websites and sales of the original, however, do incur the fee.
IMPORTANT: I can only sell you the pieces where I myself am the model. I cannot sell you anything if someone else has modelled for me.
IMPORTANT: If you are after selling a collab piece you will also require their permission.
Deadlines. I reply within a week of receiving a note.
Money is payable via my paypal: email@example.com. Again I stress, do not just send me the money straight away until we have actually come to an agreement.
Price for existing stock is 10€ per image.
Making your art available as a print on DeviantArt is fine, you do not need my permission, unless you have done very little to the image (in which case, I will be asking you to remove it as it is insufficiently editted). For prints on other sites you need to get my consent.
TUTORIALS/PS ACTIONS/RESOURCES/LINE ART
My stock is not allowed to be edited and redistributed as a resource. (This includes premade backgrounds.) Tutorials, and PhotoShop Actions where my stock is the preview image must have my prior permission and you must clearly state that my stock is being used only as an example and it comes with my own set of rules. Credit me for stock.
You can use my stock to draw line art. However, if you allow other people to colour your lineart, you must state that they have to follow my rules also. I must be credited for the original reference, notified, and the rest of my rules adhered to.
I do not tolerate any kind of theft. Under no circumstances are you allowed to redistribute my raw stock image as a resource on ANY website, pass off my work as your own photography/art or upload to any image-sharing website.
Any artwork or image found to break any of my rules stated here I will get removed, if you refuse to delete any offending image yourself, I will take further action. If you are selling any of my stock without my prior permission I will take action and demand compensation for the theft of my images.
I don't take requests as such, but when I run out of ideas I do make request weeks where you can make requests and I shoot them at a later time. Since I am doing it for free, I'm not to be rushed. It may take me up to a year to shoot something, so be patient. If you miss the request week deadline and still wish to make a request... better luck next time.
If you wish to chat or view my other internet profiles, all you have to do is ask. Just know I'm not a very chatty person.
These short rules were shamelessly stolen from Tasastock and rigorously edited by yours truly.